Halloween is right around the corner and Councilmember Huizar is “scary happy” to partner with the Little Tokyo Community Council to present Haunted Little Tokyo. Enjoy the spooktacular nights until October 28! Ghosts and Goblins of all ages are invited to experience Little Tokyo this October as the neighborhood transforms into a series of ghoulish games, scrumptious bites & haunted nights.
Haunted Little Tokyo Block Party
Dress your best on October 28th for a giant Halloween celebration on 2nd Street, with live entertainment, bar crawls, food trucks, craft booths, costume contests and more frightful festivities into the night.
- Live performances curated by Kollaboration
- DJ Phatrick, with guest set by DJ Kero Uno
- Food trucks – Churro Stix, Fluff Ice Truck, Lobsta Truck, Seoul Sausage, Steamy Bun Truck, Tokyo Doggie Style & Okamoto Kitchen
- Arts & crafts workshops & vendors – origami with Little Tokyo Historical Society (LTHS), handmade crafts with TamikoCreations & Muni Handmade
- Games with Anime For Humanity & Little Tokyo Anime Club
- Raffle prizes from Anime Jungle
- Photobooth by Third Eye Photo Booth
- Professional face painting by Cinema Makeup School
5:00 p.m.-midnight on 2nd St, between San Pedro St & Central Ave.
2nd St and San Pedro
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Google map and directions